This was so good! And so very easy, so long as you’ve got an hour to let it simmer. The only few things I’d change for my personal tastes:
1. Break up the ground beef more so it’s in much smaller chunks.
2. Use 1 lb frozen ground turkey from Aldi.
3. Use tomato paste plus water instead of tomato sauce (which has sugar unless homemade).
4. Add one more can of beans.
5. Add in diced bell pepper and carrot to throw in some veggies. But don’t skimp on cutting the veggies small enough–big chunks aren’t good.