Yum! Loved these. A few notes.
1. I used canola oil and pumpkin pie spice, they turned out great.
2. Try with a bit less sugar next time.
3. This makes around 16 muffins, so don’t spray the whole pan for the second batch!
4. Pro tips on muffins from The Kitchn: Don’t overmix, don’t overfill the cups (3/4 full is good), take the muffins out of the tin after a few minutes or they’ll overcook.
5. Divine warm with cream cheese.
6. UPDATE: These freeze really well! I put them in a freezer bag and squeezed out as much air as possible and having been snacking on them here and there for weeks.