This was pretty good, lots of different flavors coming together, but I think I could have made it better. It’s also pretty fast (40 minutes including cleanup).
1. Bought an 8oz container of heavy cream. It was plenty.
2. Added some chickpeas that needed to be used up instead of chicken. It was pretty good, but I should have pan fried them first. They were a little soggy. Would probably turn that way eventually anyways even if I did pan fry them.
3. I forgot to buy shallots, so I used some red onion I had on hand.
1. Don’t forget to deglaze with the sherry before adding the cream (I added the cream along with the sherry).
2. Use shallots instead of red onion.
3. Try white wine instead of sherry?
4. Don’t overcrowd the pan with veggies. Also maybe try the wok? Worried about using the cream and removing the patina.